The Swift is a heavy duty designed steel wheelchair with the versatility of both vertical and horizontal rear wheel adjustment. Heavy duty capacities range up to 650 lbs!
Accessories and Options
- 19"- 27"+ chair widths
- 14", 15" and 19"- 24" chair depths
- Custom back heights
- Heavy duty upholstery
- Vinyl upholstery (assorted colours)
- Solid seat insert upholstery
- Nylon or leatherette cushions
- ML Deep, ML Mid, ML Shallow, ML Shape or ML Kyphotic backs
- ML Cozy, ML Extreme Comfort or ML Bariatric cushions
- Extra large aluminum footplates
- 90° footrest assembly
- Swing away detachable elevating legrests
- 6" or 8" pneumatic casters
- Plastic coated handrims
- Solid drop base
- Nylon padded leg strap
- Auto, plastic or velcro seat belts
- Crutch and cane holders
- I.V. pole adjustable or fixed
- Quick release axles
- Tail tube extensions
- Anti-tip rollers
- Extended brake handles
- Padded wheelchair tray
- Amputee support (right or left)
- see full list of accessories on the swift order form
Heavy Duty Options
- HDl Package - 250-350 lbs
- HD2 Package - 350-450 lbs
- HD3 Package - 450-650 lbs
- see heavy duty packages form for more specifications
Frame and Upholstery
- Chromoly steel frame construction
- 14"- 27" chair widths
- 16"- 18" chair depths
- Non-adjustable back height - standard at 18"
- Black or chrome frame finishes
- Strong "easy clean" nylon upholstery
- Sleeved padded back upholstery
- Choice of 6 upholstery colours
Armrests and Footrests
- Durable vinyl padded arm pads
- Removable height adjustable arms - 8"- 12"
- Full or desk length armrests
- Lightweight injection moulded black footplates
- Detachable swing away footrests with heel loops
- Black composite mag wheels with threaded urethane tires
- Durable chrome handrims
- Vertical & horizontal adjustable axle positions
- Pull-to-lock or push-to-lock brakes
- Amputee axle plates
- Chair weight - 45 lbs
- based on 18" x 18" chair with standard features
- 5 year warranty on frame
- 2 year warranty on additional components
- Maximum capacity of 250 lbs.
- HDl 350 lbs.
- HD2 450 lbs.
- HD3 650 lbs.
All Maple Leaf Wheelchair products are built right here in Canada for exceptional quality, service, and value.
Call Us Today: 905-564-2250, 1-800-362-0873