Dynamic Super Tilt
Tilt & Recline
The DYNAMIC SUPERTILT is a dynamic tilt steel manual wheelchair designed to maintain a seat to floor height of 3 " for up to 20 degrees of tilt and 6 "for up to 30 degrees of tilt. The recessed lower frame allows for easyfoot propulsion while in tilt.
Frame and Upholstery
- 14"- 18" chair widths
- 16"- 18" chair depths
- 13" to 18.25" seat heights
- Single release, dual cylinder
- Angle adjustable stroller handle
- Solid seat base
- Chrome, black, burgundy, purple, blue or green frame finishes
Armrests and Footrests
- Durable vinyl padded arm pads
- Removable height adjustable arms - 8"- 12"
- Full or desk length armrests
- Lightweight injection moulded plastic or aluminum footplates
- Detachable swing away 70° footrests with nylon heel loops
- Adjustable wheel base
- Black composite mag wheels with threaaed urethane tires
- Pneumatic tires - 20", 22" or 24"
- Durable chrome handrims
- 5", 6" or 8" casters on aluminum forks
- Heavy duty wheel lock with brake extensions
- Infinite tilt adjustment
- 20° of tilt for STF of 13" to 15.25"
- 30° of tilt for STF of 16" to 18.25"
- Two-way locking gas strut
- Single trigger attendent tilt control
- 5 year warranty on frame
- 2 year warranty on additional components
- Customize to any specifications
- Will accomodate any seating system
Accessories and Options
- Seat width over 18"
- Chair depths of 14", 15" and greater than 18"
- Custom back heights
- Custom headrest
- Elevating legrest
- 90° footrest assembly
- Articulating legrest
- Angle adjustable footplate
- One piece footboard
- Extra large footplate
- Nylon padded leg strap
- Contracture sling
- Non-standard arm height
- see full list of accessories on the DYNAMIC SUPERTILT order form
All Maple Leaf Wheelchair products are built right here in Canada for exceptional quality, service, and value.
Call Us Today: 905-564-2250, 1-800-362-0873