The DYNAMIC SUPERTILT is a dynamic tilt steel manual wheelchair designed to maintain a seat to floor height of 3 " for up to 20 degrees of tilt and 6 "for up to 30 degrees of tilt. The recessed lower frame allows for easyfoot propulsion while in tilt.
Frame and Upholstery
- 14"- 18" chair widths
- 16"- 18" chair depths
- 13" to 18.25" seat heights
- Single release, dual cylinder
- Angle adjustable stroller handle
- Solid seat base
- Chrome, black, burgundy, purple, blue or green frame finishes
Armrests and Footrests
- Durable vinyl padded arm pads
- Removable height adjustable arms - 8"- 12"
- Full or desk length armrests
- Lightweight injection moulded plastic or aluminum footplates
- Detachable swing away 70° footrests with nylon heel loops
- Adjustable wheel base
- Black composite mag wheels with threaaed urethane tires
- Pneumatic tires - 20", 22" or 24"
- Durable chrome handrims
- 5", 6" or 8" casters on aluminum forks
- Heavy duty wheel lock with brake extensions
- Infinite tilt adjustment
- 20° of tilt for STF of 13" to 15.25"
- 30° of tilt for STF of 16" to 18.25"
- Two-way locking gas strut
- Single trigger attendent tilt control
- 5 year warranty on frame
- 2 year warranty on additional components
- Customize to any specifications
- Will accomodate any seating system
Accessories and Options
- Seat width over 18"
- Chair depths of 14", 15" and greater than 18"
- Custom back heights
- Custom headrest
- Elevating legrest
- 90° footrest assembly
- Articulating legrest
- Angle adjustable footplate
- One piece footboard
- Extra large footplate
- Nylon padded leg strap
- Contracture sling
- Non-standard arm height
- see full list of accessories on the DYNAMIC SUPERTILT order form